Marketing SupportCONTACT INFORMATION
LabDex: Joint Directory of Services
Imagine being able to offer your customers information on every lab service they need – right on their own PC. With LabDex, your in-house test information is included in with PAML’s in one single comprehensive and searchable test directory. It is custom built with your name and logo, so customers can easily find everything they need to know – from order codes to specimen requirements to normal ranges.
The best part is… We will automatically maintain our section of the directory so it is always current. LabDex is simple, seamless, searchable and printable. This service is available at a fair market price.
Creating a joint-DOS with a combined menu of the routine and esoteric tests physicians rely on is important in providing comprehensive patient care and helps create the perception of a larger, more robust and user friendly lab. With nearly 3,000 tests spanning all the major medical disciplines, PAML provides advanced testing for specialists and sub-specialists alike, complementing your hospital’s menu and helping create added value to your outreach program.
Our unique, proprietary on-line joint marketing site allows you to rapidly and simply merge your test menu with PAML’s menu and edit as often as you need to. On-line versions of a joint-DOS can be created within days and can then be converted into a Word document for easy printing.
- Client test information combined with Specialty’s in an easy to use format
- Alphabetical Test Name Index
- Numerical Test Code Index
- Unique test codes and names for Specialty tests
- Optional display fields in the joint-DOS (examples: Turnaround Time, Specimen Requirements, etc.)
- A choice of covers from our series of templates
- Electronic, printable format
We provide all our clients with a broad range of online resources, including:
- Full searchable Test Directory, with test ranges
- Test results with LabsNow and LabsView
- Technical information — Test Updates, CRM Report, Client specific fees and electronic bills, etc.
- E-consultation with pathology and technical experts
- Easy supply ordering and support services
- Downloadable forms
- Shipping Manifests
- Billing handbook and contact information
PAML is committed to providing excellent support services. A designated, experienced sales professional can work with your team to ensure that your needs are met. Some of our responsibilities include:
- Regularly scheduled client visits.
- Assistance with outreach-support services.
- Review of Test Updates, Database Alerts, and other PAML publications.
- Arrangement of continuing education programs as requested.
- Troubleshooting and supplementary training on the use of PAML IT products.