SYNCAN - Synthetic Cannabis Urine Test
Synthetic Cannabis is a psychoactive designer drug made up of several hundred possible compounds and combinations.
Developed by university scientists around the globe, the most notable of the original formulations came from a series of components by John W. Huffman (JWH-18 etc.). His Clemson University research group worked on the synthesis of over 450 analogues and metabolites of delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinal (THC), the principal active component of marijuana.
- Fake Pot
- K2 Summit
- Synthetic Cannabinoids
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Accurately identifies 19 synthetic cannabinoids & their metabolites
- Performed on EIA and confirmed by LC/MS/MS equipment providing definitive test results
- Average window of detection is 72 hours following a single low dose; in case of chronic use the window may be much longer
- AM-2201 (Parent), AM-2201 Metabolites
- JWH-018 (Parent), JWH-018 and/or JWH-073 Met
- JWH-073 (Parent)
- JWH-081 (Parent), JWH-081 Metabolites
- JWH-250 (Parent), JWH-250 Metabolites
- RCS-4 (Parent), RCS-4 Metabolites
Synthetic Cannabis has seen an increase in use and corresponding concern in legal testing and emergency rooms. In 2011 alone, the American Association of Poison Control Centers received 8,479 calls nationwide regarding synthetic cannabis. Treatment centers have been alarmed by their clientele moving to what is called a “legal high.” Many of the analogs and metabolites are now classified as Schedule I Controlled Substances by the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA).
Please view form for complete details and contact information.