We are excited to announce that PAML clinical and AP clients have migrated to LabCorp processes and systems.
About LabCorp in Spokane, WA
LabCorp's facility in Spokane, Washington is led by an experienced team of scientists dedicated to innovation and customer service. Certifications include:
- College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- Washington State Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Service Administration (SAMHSA)
LabCorp MedWatch® Medical Drug Monitoring
LabCorp MedWatch® is one of the nation's premier medical drug monitoring programs. Medical drug monitoring provides physicians with information relevant to the treatment of patients who are prescribed pain medications. The LabCorp MedWatch program is designed to assist physicians in monitoring patients for medication compliance and identifying potentially dangerous drug interactions.
The LabCorp MedWatch program offers a full menu of medical drug monitoring tests that provides unparalleled choice, flexibility, adn clinical value for your specific monitoring needs. The LabCorp MedWatch program's comprehensive offerings include identification of many unique metabolites within each drug class.
The LabCorp MedWatch program helps evaluate a patient's drug use, including:
- Prescribed medications
- Non-prescribed medications
- Illicit drugs
Benefits of LabCorp MedWatch
- Prescription verification: Ease of review and evaluation of drug testing results related to a patient's prescribed medications and non-prescribed drug use.
- LabCorp MedWatch Spokane technical support hotline: Direct, toll-free access to certifying scientists for one-on-one consultation about test results and toxicology questions. 877-788-9590
- Broad Test Options
Medical Drug Monitoring performed at LabCorp's facility in Spokane, Washington is performed using the latest technologies focusing on enzyme immunoassay (EIA), gas chromatography mass spectrometry (GC/MS) and liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectometry (LC-MS/MS).
- Pain Management Panels with multiple drug options from a single urine specimen
- Also available: Screen only, screen with reflex to confirmations, and individual confirmations