State Specific Insurance Contracts
- We are contracted with all major health plans in the states where we do business. Please note that this list contains most commonly billed health plans and is not all-inclusive.
- We will gladly submit claims on your behalf to all of the contracted health plans listed below. If you have questions, please contact Billing Customer Service, 1-800-433-1583.
- It is the patient's responsibility to verify benefits before services are performed. Any questions regarding coverage should be directed to the insurance carrier.
- Depending on the plan, and whether PAML is in-network, patients may be responsible for the entire bill, co-pays and/or deductibles, or non-covered services.
- The patient should refer to the explanation of benefits (EOB) from his/her insurance carrier for specific information on how a claim was processed.
- For questions regarding how a claim was processed, the patient should contact his/her insurance carrier directly.
- We offer payment options for patients who are uninsured or under-insured.