Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 8:30am- 4:30pm
PAML offers the following billing options:
- Account Billing: Each account is billed monthly.
- Patient Billing: Patients are billed directly.
- Third-Party Billing: Insurance carriers are billed directly.
Knowledgeable billing professionals are always accessible. Beyond the convenience of ready access to assistance, clients have the assurance that comes from decades of experience with payers operating in Washington and throughout the Pacific Northwest.
We provide our healthcare providers with convenient, professional direct billing to patients. We also provide support to your patients by billing a wide variety of insurance companies directly. In an effort to serve our clients even better, we continually monitor patient usage patterns of various carriers and their associated programs, adding to the list of insurers billed on an ongoing basis.
ICD Coding Support
Billing Services can provide support for your ICD coding efforts. Assistance in this increasingly vital area includes staff training, diagnosis code quick-reference cards, waiver forms, waiting room signs, and more.
Online ABN Utility Program
Our simple online utility quickly identifies tests that require an ABN and prints an ABN listing those tests and their codes-ready for the patient to sign. ABN Creator automates creation of advance beneficiary notices.
Requisitions can be preprinted with frequently-used diagnosis codes furnished by the provider to simplify and expedite complete and accurate ordering and billing.
- Our test requisitions can include preprinted diagnosis codes
- ICD coding education available – we have various tools designed to help you, staff training, ABN program available on the Internet.