We are fortunate to have within our network highly educated and skilled laboratory professionals who share their knowledge through in-service presentations. While the classroom events are held for internal staff, we are able to make these recordings available for you to view online, courtesy of Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center.
On Demand titles include:
- A Hereditary Bleeding Disorder Resulting from a Premature Stop Codon in Thrombomodulin
- Biomarkers for Sepsis: What They Can and Cannot Do
- Flow Cytometry: Making Sense Out of All the Fluorescence
- Focus on FilmArray
- General Laboratory and Office Ergonomics
- How to Diagnose PNH: A Progressive, Life-Threatening Disease
- Introduction to Pancreatic Cytology
- Newborn Screening
- Personalized Medicine: Paving the Way for a Healthier Tomorrow
- Turner Syndrome
- Tweeting vs. Knitting: Overcoming Generational Conflicts in the Clinical Laboratory
- VITEK MS: Changing the Face of Clinical Microbiology
These titles and many more are available through On Demand Learning. To access these topics, you must log-in to our secure site below.
To get your login username and password, please contact PAML Education.
Phone: (509) 755-8798
Toll-free: (800) 541-7891 x8798