The therapeutic drug monitoring group provides analytical results to physicians, assisting them in identifying individual dose management for their patients and maintaining effective therapeutic levels of the drug avoiding toxic impact on the patient.
Our group uses the latest technologies with a focus on:
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA)
- Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS)
- Liquid Chromatography / Tandem Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS/MS)
Certification is an important component when selecting a provider of clinical drug management.
PAML is certified by the following agencies:
- College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
- Washington State Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS)